Friday, October 19, 2012

Rihanna and Chris Brown's late night dates


The 'Diamonds' singer is so busy finishing off her latest album 'Unapologetic' that she barely has time to see Chris - who she recently reconciled with even though he is still on probation for physically assaulting her in 2009 - so the pair have been forced to have their dates at unusual times.

A source told HollywoodLife.com: ''[She's] tied up and busy

 with the album, but she [makes] time for Chris late nights.

''She did one night before - I think, like, Tuesday [09.10.12] I'm not sure but I know she saw him this week.''

Chris recently dumped his girlfriend Karreuche Tran over his ''friendship'' with Rihanna and posted a candid video he named 'The Real Chris Brown' onto his twitter page during which he discusses his romantic dilemma over the two women.

He said: ''I'm stressed out ... when you share history with somebody, then you tend to fall in love with somebody else, it's kinda difficult.

''Is there such thing as loving two people? I don't know if that's possible, but for me, I feel like that.''